Therapy is taboo. But not for us.
BEكن helps you grow and thrive in every aspect of your life so you can nurture and care for every aspect of your wellbeing.
Through our workshops, our experts provide you with daily tools to help you apply to your daily life.
2.What is the role of Beكن?
Beكن is a wellness platform creating a safe space for you to be.
Bringing you online programs backed by science and research and powered by humans with a 360 approach that brings together mental, emotional,. spiritual, and social wellbeing. helps you to grow and thrive in every aspect of your life so you can nurture and care for every aspect of your wellbeing.
Our programs are the gift that keeps on giving. Through the workshops, discussions, tools, and overall experience, you’ll get the awareness, understanding and clarity you need to help you navigate life now and everyday on a continuous journey of self discovery and growth.
3.How can I be sure that this is an effective form of therapy?
Our programs offer a different technique from one - on -one therapy.
The 10 – day online programs will give you the road map, the learnings, the tools, the support, and the answers that will set you on the right path and help you create the life that enriches you and liberates you.
We offer online programs backed by science and research and powered by humans with a 360 approach that brings together mental, emotional, spiritual, social and physical wellbeing.
And of course there is no better way to know how our programs can help you than knowing our previous Beكن members’ feedback.
4.Can I stay anonymous?
When you decide to join our programs, you will always have the choice to create a “nickname” that will be used to identify you in the system.
5.What group therapy proposes?
The group therapy process consists of the following:
- Be you again: Group therapy includes individuals who are at different stages of their lives, so the participants witness the success of others and how they overcame their traumas, which can hugely help them believe that they as well have the chance to heal and find themselves again.
- Unity: One of the best benefits of group therapy is how you share your traumatic experiences and healing journey with others, that’s why group therapy creates that special bond and unity between it’s members.
- Sharing experiences: Participants of our programs can always share their experiences, values, strategies, habits and healing methods which can definitely be a great help and a source of inspiration for other participants.
- Kindness and compassion: Sharing experiences, strategies and methods to overcome traumas with other participants can boost self -esteem and confidence in those who are just beginning group therapy activities.
- Learning new habits: By sharing their habits, participants can always learn new habits from others that are more effective, positive and empowering, and which could have a great impact on their healing journey.
- Staying socially active while healing: The social aspect of group therapy is hugely beneficial. During the healing process, most people tend to withdraw from social events, meeting friends or even the simplest forms of any social activity, however, being around others in group therapy allows you to heal from traumas without withdrawing, and in turn, allows you to practice new behaviors.
- Reflection: In group therapy you are exposed to different experiences, habits, strategies and healing methods that other participants use based on their background, personal experience, and childhood experiences, which offers the ability for participants to imitate others responses and actions to scenarios that are beneficial and positive. These ideas can turn into helpful everyday social techniques that others can use in their daily lives.
- Learning from one another: Interacting with others and receiving feedback from other participants and our expert can help create a new vision, techniques and strategies for the benefit of each participant.
- Letting go: Allowing yourself to share your feelings, journey, and traumatic experiences with a group of people going through similar experiences can allow you and the others in the group to let go of negative thoughts and feelings like anger, sadness, guilt, pain and stress.