"Clean Eating" is designed to help you heal your relationship with food, learn how to achieve and maintain a healthy weight during the holy month of Ramadan. By following simple steps, tips and sharing delicious and very easy to prepare recipes; and much more that will definitely make a huge difference in the path of achieving your goal.
Start Date: April 2
Duration: 14 Days
April 2nd, from 3 pm to 4:30 pm “Cairo Time”
April 9th, from 3 pm to 4:30 pm “Cairo Time”
April 15th, Goodbye session from 3 pm “Cairo Time”
Expert: Fayrouz Eid
Fayrouz is a certified functional nutritionist and nutrition coach from the University of Alabama as well as MBG training and is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Mass Communication frim The American University in Cairo.
She is also the former nutritionist at unilever and Brand Ambassador for Lipton Clear Green in Egypt as well as working with many brands to spread nutrition awareness in Egypt.
Fayrouz is the Founder and CEO of The Daily Crisp and Wellb, the leading wellness lifestyle digital publication in Egypt.
By the end of this program you will be able to:
- Have good knowledge about food and lifestyle choices that can affect your health.
- Have the ability to build good life long eating habits and patterns.
- Improve your immune system.
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Boost your self-esteem and feeling much better about yourself.
- Improve your overall wellbeing.
- Have a healthier digestive system.
- Boost your brain health.
- Reduce stress.
- Taking control of your life.
- Boost your energy and productivity levels.
Who is the program for?
- If you want to learn how to lose weight in a healthy way and sustainable way.
- If you want to build healthy habits.
- If you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- If you want to improve your immune system.
- If you have low energy levels.
- If you crave junk food and desserts most of the time.
- If you want to learn about having a healthy gut.
- If you suffer from stress and emotional eating.
- If you want to meet a new version of you.
Topics to be discussed in the workshop:
- The importance of building healthy habits.
- How to achieve and maintain a healthy weight during and after the holy month of Ramadan.
- The relation between food and emotional wellbeing.
- The different types of sugar.
- Health myths and facts.
- Good protein sources.
- Types of oil.
- The best foods for weight loss.
- What should we eat during Iftar and Suhour.
- Food that we should avoid.
- How fasting helps us lose weight (only when done right).
- Alternatives for food.
- WellB recommended brands for food.
- Simple tips to live a healthier life.
- Starts: April 2, 2023
- 14 Days Online Program
- 3 Live Online Workshops
- Tips, recipes and meal plans.